A Financial Tool Kit for Landlords
Edition n°: 2
With rental prices climbing, vacancy rates low, and property values rising, real estate investing has become a tempting option for achieving financial security.
The idea is simple: buy a property, fix it up, and then rent it until you're ready to sell. But the reality can be confusing, requiring in-depth financial and tax knowledge that most newcomers lack.
Rental-Property Profits walks you through every important step, from spotting smart investments to taking advantage of tax breaks and loop holes. With clear language and updated forms, worksheets, checklists, and formulas, this new edition explains how to:
- Evaluate risks and opportunities in a post-recession market
- Determine if you qualify for an investor loan
- Calculate cash flow and maintain healthy levels
- Establish sound bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Handle rental property depreciation
- Report annual income and expenses accurately
- And much more
Housing is bouncing back, and the number of real estate investors is growing. This book will help build your nest egg, while bypassing costly mistakes.
Présent dans 0dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Sélections des Bibliothécaires